Posts Tagged nature’s mist
Strategy for a New Global Business of Water Category Revitalizes Dry Skin, Oily Skin and Dry Make-up
Nature’s Mist® – a Simply Moist® experience! Woman invented, woman owned American product – now being discovered by women (and men) all over the world. New discovery – the Power of Water®.
Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water® e-commerce commitment.
Sharon Kleyne, Founder of Oregon’s Bio-Logic Aqua Research and international water advocate, is announcing an increased emphasis on e-commerce and retail Internet accounts for Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water®, the company’s breakthrough “business of water” product that naturally humidifies, hydrates and revitalizes dry skin, dry make-up and faded cosmetic colors.
“E-commerce,” explains Mrs. Kleyne, “is global, open 24 hours, and has a unique ability to quickly reach consumers of all ages and categories. This includes outreach to targeted subgroups such as women, teens, seniors, sports participants; allergy, acne and dermatitis sufferers; women who wear make-up, people in dry or polluted climates, office workers, airline passengers, etc.”
Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water®, according to Mrs. Kleyne, has been extremely successful in high-end department stores, a TV infomercial and its own website (www.naturesmist.com). Internet retail venues such as Amazon.com have been especially effective in helping Nature’s Mist® reach out to consumers looking for natural skin care education and products for dry or oily skin.
Water is the ONLY method to moisturize skin.
After two decades of research, Sharon Kleyne has discovered and proven that skin is 70% water and that there is only one correct method to moisturize dry or oily skin – WATER! “Moisturizing” crèmes and lotions are moisture sealers that slow water loss. They do not add water to dry skin.
Sharon Kleyne’s breakthrough research led to the discovery of “Earth’s Secret” – Bio-Logic Aqua® tissue culture water, the only known all-natural water with the correct pH balance (slightly acidic 6.49 – compatible with human skin) and light mineral solute content (heavy minerals waters are drying to skin), for maximum beneficial skin absorption and bacterial protection. European waters tend to be alkaline (pH greater than 7.0), mineral-heavy and not skin compatible.
The secret spring water is now Bio-Logic Aqua Research’s “trade secret” and the only ingredient in Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water®. Nature’s Mist® contains no formulated chemicals, preservatives, saline solution, potential allergens or harmful propellants.
New global discovery: Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water®.
The all-natural Nature’s Mist method of skin hydration is a personal hand-held device that humidifies the air around the skin so the moisture can be naturally absorbed. The trade secret Bio-Logic Aqua® water was proven in double-blind research to be superior in absorption and retention. People all over the world report visible results instantly!
Nature’s Mist’s ageless secret spring water redefines dry skin and helps reduce dry lines and wrinkles. The Power of Water® revitalizes faded make-up and instantly restores cosmetic colors.
Dry skin, dry air and the environment.
“Worldwide,” Mrs. Kleyne explains, “the air we breathe is too dry. Everyone knows the air is polluted and dirty but few realize that our air is also losing its life-giving clean water content (humidity). Indoor air is even more dehydrating and Moisture Starvation® is the number one environmental threat to health. The good news is that my company’s personal hand-held water misting devices empower every individual to provide their own instant humidity supplement, regardless of how dirty or dry the air.
“Earth is always changing,” she concludes, “and for human life to survive, we must learn the Power of Water®. In the current global environment, with the help of our wonderful Internet partners, Bio-Logic Aqua’s “business of water” products, including Nature’s Mist® – Face of the Water®, will one day be as indispensable as drinking water, clothing, sunscreen and lip balm. The Power of Water® will save lives!”
The Nature’s Mist® product logo, according to Mrs. Kleyne, symbolizes the women of the world who carry water daily to save lives. Since the dawn of humankind, women have carried water (and still do in much of the world) to prevent moisture starvation and to cleanse and nourish their families.
“Five thousand children a day die from water related causes such as malaria, dehydration, diarrhea and melanoma,” she notes. “And 1.5 billion of the word’s 6 billion people lack adequate water.”
Sharon Kleyne is committed to helping alleviate the global water crisis. She Founded the Save-a-Child’s Life Foundation® to recognize pediatric melanoma and she hosts The Sharon Kleyne Hour – Power of Water at http://www.worldtalkradio.com and on Apple iTunes and Green Talk Network, Mondays at 10 a.m. PST/PDT. The radio talk show is sponsored by Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® and Bio-Logic Aqua Research.
The Power of Water® will save lives – and you can make a difference.
See http://www.naturestears.com for product demonstration, description and references.
- To minimize exposure to alkaline tap water, daily facial cleansing should be done at the bathroom sink and not in the tub or shower. Ideally, the process should be unrushed and relaxing.
- Place a little mild liquid cleanser in the palm of your wet hand and apply sparingly over your facial skin. Do not rub in.
- Gently rinse the face five to ten times, with a washcloth compress, in very warm water. Leave skin wet
- after rinsing. Pat or press washcloth, do not scrub.
- Your skin is an early-warning of poor health, inadequate nutrition and excessive stress. Always watch for
- skin changes, which may indicate the need for a lifestyle change or a trip to the doctor.
- Finish with a moisture-sealer (lotion or make-up base), to hold in moisture in your skin. To avoid clogging pores, apply skin-care products by placing a small amount on your palm and gently tapping it into your skin with your fingertips. The best moisture-sealers will have a sunscreen SPF of 15 or greater to help prevent skin cancer from solar radiation.
- If you don’t have time for repeated compresses: after the soap application and one or two rinses, soak a washcloth or hand towel with warm water and make a tent over your face. Leave it there for a minute or two, with eyes opened and breathing deeply. This will moisturize skin, eyes and breathing passages.
- For best results, apply NATURE’S MIST® all-natural, pH-correct skin moisturizing water on face and body before cleansing, then again after cleansing but before applying the moisture-sealer. The pre-misting opens pores, softens and relaxes skin and helps toxins, dirt and bacteria come to the surface. Misting just prior to applying the moisture-sealer counteracts the negative effects of alkaline tap water.
When the surrounding air humidity drops below 70%, skin moisture loss increases. The result can be dry skin, eyes and mouth (all signs that the body’s hydration system is out of balance). Skin dehydration shrinks blood capillaries making the skin appear dull, thin and pale.
Internal water is vitally important for the body to regulate, maintain and repair its various systems. Most water on earth is alkaline, and before the body sends water to the integument (skin), the body acidifies it because skin must maintain its acidity to protect against bacteria flora, which prefer alkaline environments.
Unfortunately, skin can lose water by “sensible perspiration” through sweat, or “insensible perspiration” through transepidermal water loss or “TEWL”. An external water source can be highly beneficial in restoring lost moisture to the skin. The shortest pathway from the skin’s surface into the dermis is through the hair follicle and sweat glands (pores). To enter, moisture must (a) be applied as a fine mist and (b) have a slightly acidic pH balance to penetrate the stratum corneum’s acid-mantle protection barrier.