Posts Tagged emergency
BIO MED WASH® all-natural, sterile first aid wash for cuts and lacerations, is the first product that replaces saline solution for washing abrasions and lacerations (saline is still preferred for deep intramuscular cuts). The product is invaluable in the initial washing of skin that has come in contact with irritating chemicals such as gasoline, pepper spray, tear gas or plant toxins; and the washing of eyes irritated by foreign particles, heavy smoke, dust or perspiration.
BIO MED WASH® contains 100% Bio-Logic Aqua® tissue-culture grade water, proven to have the ideal pH balance, and mild mineral nutrient content to maximize moisture absorption and promote healing.
For use by:
- Emergency room physicians and nurses
- Emergency medical technicians
- Home and shop first aid kits
- Employer first aid kits
- Police and corrections officers/prisons
- Forest fire fighters
- Structure fire fighters
- Military personnel and medics
- Manufacturing plants
Bio Med Wash
- Eye irrigation
- Wound wash
- Chemical decontamination
How will Bio-Med Wash help first responders save lives?
Smoke, heat and dust make it impossible to see. Plumbed eyewash stations require stopping and are intended for single person use. Chemical washes may cause blurred vision, disorientation and allergic reaction.
And now, requested by emergency medical professionals, there is BIO MED WASH.
- All-natural water wash for eyes, skin and wounds.
- For dust, smoke, heat, fumes, pepper spray, wounds, burns, skin irritants, etc.
- Bag-on-valve technology releases pressurized sterile water spray. Remains sterile under unsanitary conditions – even if unit is partially expended.
- Hand-held trigger grip device, carried in pocket or on belt, may be actuated while running and safely used by multiple individuals!
- 100% Bio-Logic Aqua® tissue-culture grade water.
- Chemical free, non-saline, non-allergenic, no burning eyes or blurred vision.
- Accessories: Mounting bracket, belt holster, two-canister eye wash station, 15 canister eye wash station, military coloration.
- Four year shelf-life.
- Fastest growing first aid device in US and Canada. Major US police departments and US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Willem Kleyne, CEO
Bio Logic Aqua Research
Place an order between now and February 27th to receive free shipping on any order over $50. Visit our new webstore to browse our selection of products.
We are happy to introduce Bio-Med Wash, an emergency first-aid eye wash, for purchase on the Bio-Logic Aqua webstore.
Visit us now