Posts Tagged dehydration
Nature’s Tears EyeMist – 100% Water Mist Soothes Dry Eyes Without Eye Drops.
* Sharon Kleyne, Founder of Bio-Logic Aqua Research and as internationally syndicated radio talk show host (Sharon Kleyne Hour – Power of Water®), recently announced a brand new United States patent on her company’s all-natural, non-eye drop eye mist product for dry eyes, Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®. This is the first and only dry eye product in the over-the-counter eye care market that is all-natural and not an eye drop.
* Nature’s Tears EyeMist is the only 100% water, 100% pure, all-natural, non-eye drop product sold in any natural health and pharmaceutical dry eye care section of any major drug store. No other dry eye product, with or without eye drops, is as natural, pure or biocompatible with the human eye and tear film. Because it is not an eye drop, Nature’s Tears EyeMist does not flood the tear film when applied so the tear film’s natural structure remains intact.
* Nature’s Tears EyeMist contains only 100% all-natural Bio-Logic Aqua tissue culture grade water. Unlike eye drops, the mist contains no saline, chemicals or formulated compounds. Also, eye drops with preservatives often cause an allergic reaction. Nature’s Tears EyeMist, without eye drops, is 100% safe, healthy and non-allergenic.
* Dry eye symptoms include itching eyes, burning eyes, red eyes, blurred vision, eye fatigue, headaches, shoulder aches, etc. Dry eye is commonly associated with dry air, indoor air, excessive heat or cold, numerous dehydration diseases, medications, wind, low humidity, computer use, airline travel, strenuous activities and many other situations. The most common product for dry eyes have always been formulated eye drops. Read the rest of this entry »
Natural Products Expo West 2011: Introducing the World’s First All-Natural, 100% Water, Eye Mist for Dry Eyes
(Grants Pass, OR, March 9, 2011)- Sharon Kleyne, internationally syndicated radio talk show host, educator and entrepreneur, will demonstrate Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, her recently patented, all-organic water mist innovation for the eyes.
Sharon Kleyne, internationally syndicated radio talk show host and Bio-Logic Aqua Research Founder, will appear at Natural Products Expo West 2011. She will answer questions about dry eye and dry air, and demonstrate her newly patented all-natural organic eye mist product, Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®.
- Sharon Kleyne’s appearance at Natural Products Expo West 2011 is sponsored by Health Enterprises, Inc., booth #5610. She will appear from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 12, 2011. Natural Products Expo 2011, Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA, March 8-13, 2011.
Nature’s Tears EyeMist is the only 100% water, 100% pure, all-natural organic product sold in any pharmaceutical eye care section of any major drug store. No other dry eye product is as natural, pure or biocompatible with the human eye and tear film.
Bio-Logic Aqua Research is the only company dedicated exclusively to all-natural water, health and wellness research and education worldwide (“Earth’s Human Mission”).
Sharon Kleyne’s research has led to numerous environmental health and wellness discoveries:
- All-natural water is the basis for natural health and life on Earth. The eyes’ all-important tear film is comprised of 99% all-natural water.
- Earth’s environment is drying out, both indoors and outdoors, due to increasingly dry air from pollution, climate change and “techno environments.”
- Dry air and dehydration diseases (from body water loss) are now the world’s #1 environmental health issues. 80% of eye doctor visits now relate to dry eye symptoms. 35 million people will be blind by 2035 from dehydration caused macular degeneration. 100 US cities are now listed as “dry eye hot spot.”
In 2009, Sharon Kleyne was awarded a United States patent on the technology of applying all-natural and organic, 100% safe water as a fine-mist to penetrate, hydrate and moisturize the natural tear film to soothe dry eyes.
Sharon Kleyne’s all-water, all-natural water discoveries have been endorsed by universities, doctors and scientists worldwide for their innovative approach to natural eye hydration.
Nature’s Tears EyeMist contains only 100% all-natural Bio-Logic Aqua tissue culture grade water. They contain no eye drops, saline solution, chemicals, additives, preservatives or potential allergens. The products are 100% safe and healthy.
- Contact Sharon Kleyne at 1-800-FOR-MIST, Sharon@biologicaquaresearch.com and www.biologicaqua.com. Listen to The Sharon Kleyne Hour – Power of Water, on the Internet at www.WorldTalkRadio.com or at www.SharonKleyneHour.com.
- While attending Natural Products Expo West 2011, stop by and talk to Sharon Kleyne, witness a demonstration of this amazing new product, and obtain free product samples and coupons.
Take a look at the re-designed Bio Logic Aqua Research website!
“Discover the All-Natural, American Produced, Water Therapy Alternative”
Discover who we are:
Water Research is our Mission, Vision and Only Business.
The World’s First Patented, All-Natural Eye Mist Product for Dry Eyes.
Bio-Logic Aqua Research Technologies International is the world’s only company devoted exclusively to researching all-natural water, dehydration, dry air and health. The center was founded in 1989 by international water advocate Sharon Kleyne (Willem Kleyne, co-founder).
Sharon Kleyne’s 30 years of water and health research, and the privately held company’s multi-million dollar research investment, has led to numerous discoveries:
* All-natural water is the basis for health and life on Earth.
* Earth’s environment is losing moisture, both indoors and outdoors, with increasingly dry air from pollution, climate change and “technological environments.”
* Dry air and dehydration diseases (from body water loss) are causing a growing worldwide dry eye, dry skin health crisis that may be life threatening.
Read all the new information HERE
Quick and simple tips for truckers, equipment operators and other Professional drivers, to reduce fatigue and protect vision.
It’s more common than you might realize, and it can be deadly. You’ve been on the road for three days straight, with not enough sleep, and the air-conditioner and diesel exhaust blasting your face and eyes. After a while, your lips and face get chapped, your neck and shoulders feel stiff, and your eyelids become so heavy you have to stop and grab some coffee. Even then, your eyes may continue to feel tired and burning. Because you’re on a tight schedule, you press on even though your eyes continue to bother you and you know you’re becoming a road hazard. There often just isn’t time, on the road, to adequately protect your eyes.
As you are probably aware, there are several things drivers can do to prevent or relieve tired, strained, irritated “Trucker’s Eyes” on a long distance trip. You’ll be pleased to learn that not all of them involve coffee or eyedrops, either. Bio-Logic Aqua Technologies Biomedical Research has developed a wealth of new information about caring for eyes and skin – the result of a decade of research into dry air and eye moisture. Even if you don’t follow these recommendations to the letter, you never know when the information might come in handy. It might even prevent an accident.
The number-one villain: Dehydration
Much of the discomfort that truckers experience while driving comes from dehydration (drying out) of the eyes, skin (especially the facial skin), and breathing passages. Alleviate the dryness and many of the the symptoms go away!
Dry irritated eyes.
Several environmental factors in the typical truck cabin can combine to cause a slight increase in the rate of moisture (water) evaporation from the TEAR FILM covering the eyes’ exposed surfaces. The tear film is amazingly complex even though it is only about five microns (millionths of a meter) thick. It doesn’t take much evaporation to cause problems. The tear film consists of:
Lipid layer. This topmost layer is comprised of a very thin film of fatty oil that lubricates the eyelid and slows moisture evaporation from the lower layers.
Aqueous layer. The middle and thickest layer contains the vast majority of the tear film’s moisture. This is where most moisture loss occurs. The layer also contains electrolytes, proteins and bacteria-fighting antibodies. It provides oxygenated water to allow the cornea to breathe.
Mucin layer. This bottom layer glues the tear film to the optical surface. The most physically irritating result of tear film moisture loss is an over-concentration of electrolyte (salt) and proteins in the aqueous layer. The results are itching, burning, eye-strain, fatigue and other symptoms. Lack of adequate tear film moisture is called, “dry eye,” “dry irritated eyes,” or “trucker’s dry eye.”
GRANTS PASS, OR, September 04, 2010 /24-7PressRelease/ — Worldwide, because of global warming, air pollution and population growth, the air we breathe is becoming dangerously and increasingly dry and unhealthy. Dry air and pollution can dehydrate (dry out) the eyes and lead to numerous diseases that are uncomfortable and could result in visual impairment or blindness. The skin is also extremely vulnerable to dry air.
Recent statistics confirm the dangers of dry air and pollution to the eyes and skin. The incidence of chronic dry eye, eye infections (conjunctivitis), glaucoma, dry skin, adult acne and skin cancers is a developing global health crisis. In the US, 100 cities are identified as “Dry Eye Hot Spots.” Worldwide, someone goes blind every five seconds.
In reaction to this global crisis, more and more individuals are seeking ways to proactively protect themselves on their own, through such personal items as lip balm, sunscreen, bottled water, protective clothing and all-natural personal humidifying eye mist.
It is now becoming clear that the effects of dry air extend far beyond the eyes and skin. A recent report in a major U.S. news publication stated that, “influenza spreads better in dry air” and that, “it may be worthwhile to add humidity to the air.”
Bio-Logic Aqua Research and Technology International of Grants Pass, Oregon, the only research company dedicated exclusively to water and health, has been monitoring this problem for many years and has developed an innovative solution with a breakthrough line of products that create a personal micro-environment of pure, moist, healthy “absolute humidity” around the eyes, facial skin and breathing passages.
The company’s signature product, Nature’s Tears EyeMist , is an all-natural, pH balanced, pure water dry eye moisturizing mist (patent pending) that is the only consumer product to provide an envelope of fresh, humid air with special properties for maximum penetration into a dehydrated tear film and facial skin. The company also has other personal, proactive environmental moisturizing products in development.
Nature’s Tears EyeMist is available nationwide at CVS and other fine drug stores. To order online or learn more, go to http://www.naturestears.com. To order direct, phone 1-800-FOR-MIST. Or ask your ophthalmologist or optometrist.