Body Water Evaporation Discovered By New Water Technology Researcher Sharon Kleyne

National Geographic Study Describes Evaporation & 3 Types of Global Evaporation Process. Sharon Kleyne Creates Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® for Long-Lasting Dry Eye Relief.

Body water evaporation researcher Sharon Kleyne has been teaching the world about body water evaporation and water evaporation of earth’s atmosphere for more than two decades, yet what exactly is evaporation? This is what Kleyne wants you to learn.

According to a recent National Geographic study and article (https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/evaporation/) evaporation is a process in which liquid becomes a gas. When water dries in the sun (think clothes drying on a line, or rain puddles drying up) the liquid water is literally drying up and being released into the air as a gas.

There are three types of evaporation that occur all the time on a global scale. They are condensation, precipitation and evaporation. These three types make up the three steps in earth’s water cycle. According to National Geographic, “Evaporation accounts for 90 percent of the moisture in the Earth’s atmosphere; the other 10 percent is due to plant transpiration”.

Kleyne teaches that all substances assume one of three shapes at a time: solid, liquid, gas. Water can assume any of these shapes. As liquid water becomes heated, teaches Kleyne, it evaporates, becoming a gas. This gas is called water vapor.

Since a large percentage of the human body consists of water, says Kleyne, it is natural that the human body is always evaporating. Hence the constant lose of human body water vapor. When the body loses too much water vapor, instructs Kleyne, bad things like disease and sickness can occur. That is why it is essential that the human body be supplemented several times every day with pure water, says Kleyne.

Learning this fact inspired Kleyne, founder and research director of Bio Logic Aqua® Research Water Life Science® in Grants Pass, Oregon, to collaborate with her international research colleagues in developing Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, the longest-lasting Dry Eye Solution® on the planet.

Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® is more than Just a Mist®. Take a look at this Sharon Kleyne-produced short film to discover how much more than Just a Mist® Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® can be for you and your dry eyes:

Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®, Kleyne teaches, contains no formulated ingredients or chemicals. Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® consists of 100 percent Trade Secret tissue culture grade pure water. Nature’s Tears® EyeMist has a pH balance that is virtually identical to the pH balance of the water naturally produced by the eye itself. This means that Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® is designed to achieve maximum absorption for the longest-lasting dry eye relief on the planet.

Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® achieves maximum absorption, Kleyne teaches, because it is administered to dry eyes as a patented micron-size mist. It is not a spray or a drop and is therefore lighter and more effective. It is also easier to use. You can easily mist dry eyes with no fuss by using Nature’s Tears® EyeMist®’s personal, portable handheld humidifier. Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® provides supplementation to quell dry eye symptoms such as swelling, itching, redness, soreness, blurred vision. It also helps with the recovery from Lasik surgery and cataract surgery. You do not need to be incapacitated by dry eye caused by excessive body water evaporation. Mist your eyes several times a day with Nature’s Tears® EyeMist® to neutralize dry eye and body water vapor lost to evaporation.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s