Bio Med Wash
- Eye irrigation
- Wound wash
- Chemical decontamination
How will Bio-Med Wash help first responders save lives?
Smoke, heat and dust make it impossible to see. Plumbed eyewash stations require stopping and are intended for single person use. Chemical washes may cause blurred vision, disorientation and allergic reaction.
And now, requested by emergency medical professionals, there is BIO MED WASH.
- All-natural water wash for eyes, skin and wounds.
- For dust, smoke, heat, fumes, pepper spray, wounds, burns, skin irritants, etc.
- Bag-on-valve technology releases pressurized sterile water spray. Remains sterile under unsanitary conditions – even if unit is partially expended.
- Hand-held trigger grip device, carried in pocket or on belt, may be actuated while running and safely used by multiple individuals!
- 100% Bio-Logic Aqua® tissue-culture grade water.
- Chemical free, non-saline, non-allergenic, no burning eyes or blurred vision.
- Accessories: Mounting bracket, belt holster, two-canister eye wash station, 15 canister eye wash station, military coloration.
- Four year shelf-life.
- Fastest growing first aid device in US and Canada. Major US police departments and US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Willem Kleyne, CEO
Bio Logic Aqua Research